Perfil del profesor Adam
I'll help you pave the way to lasting linguistic success, whatever your level and goals.
- I've recently returned from China having been an English Language Assistant with the British Council in Shanghai. I studied European and Middle Eastern Languages (German and Arabic) at the University of Oxford.
- ¿qué esperas obtener de mis clases?
- Depending on your levels and goals, I'll provide conversation practice, textbook and workbook lessons, discussions of articles and videos, debates and more routine grammar and linguistic work. I'll be able to help with accent reduction and university preparation too. For more advanced students, we'll study a mix of : translation, literature, history, politics and public speaking.
- mi experiencia docente:
- In Shanghai, I taught grades one to five at Songhua Primary School in Shanghai’s Qingpu district. Before that, I completed my TEFL training at a Specialist Foreign Languages School in Zuzhou, Hunan. I've taught English and other languages to students of all ages and levels.
- mi experiencia fuera de la enseñanza:
- I've spent my life travelling across the globe, in large part to help learn as diverse a range of languages as possible. Over time, moving from being a beginner to becoming more fluent, I've picked up a diverse range of effective methods for learning and teaching languages.
- árabe, inglés
- idiomas nativos:
- otros idiomas hablados:
- chino (mandarín), francés, alemán
- TEFL in China - Teaching English as a Foreign Language
precio por lección
Prueba de 30 minutos: GRATIS
|1 LECCIÓN||5 LECCIONES||10 LECCIONES|
|8,00 US$||6,50 US$||5,50 US$|
|15,50 US$||13,00 US$||10,50 US$|
|23,00 US$||19,50 US$||15,50 US$|
|30,50 US$||25,50 US$||20,50 US$|
3 hechos únicos sobre mi
- In 2014, I summited Mount Wilhelm in Papua New Guinea, considered by some the highest mountain in Oceania.
- In 2019, I raised £2020 for Save the Children when I ran the London Marathon.
- I have been fortunate enough to study and work in a diverse range of places across the world, picking up conversational fluency in French, Russian and, most recently, Mandarin, in addition to the German and Arabic that I speak fluently from my undergraduate studies.
¡Este profesor no ha recibido valoraciones... todavía!