Perfil del profesor Eugene
I'm an American native speaker with 2 American university degrees in Communications. I teach adults and kids.
- I have taught at a college before, here, in the United States. I was employed by Northwest Vista College in Texas, and my students ranged in age from 18 to 60 years of age. So, not only do I have experience teaching offline but online as well. I believe my unique background and education will help you to reach your goals more quickly which will save you time.
- ¿qué esperas obtener de mis clases?
- I enjoy helping my students, of all ages, with all aspects of learning English including grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing, and verb tense. I also do customized lessons for those needing to secure a job by doing a mock interview.
- mi experiencia docente:
- I have taught students as a college professor. The age of my students ranged from 17 to 60 years of age.
- mi experiencia fuera de la enseñanza:
- I was the editor of my college newspaper in Texas, United States for several years. I wrote articles, processed digital photography, and interviewed individuals for publication. I also dabbled in marketing, sales, and I also have more than 7 years customer service experience.
- idiomas nativos:
- TEFL certificate.
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Master of Arts.
precio por lección
Prueba de 30 minutos: GRATIS
|1 LECCIÓN||5 LECCIONES||10 LECCIONES|
|10,99 US$||10,99 US$||10,99 US$|
|21,99 US$||21,99 US$||21,99 US$|
|31,50 US$||31,50 US$||31,50 US$|
|39,99 US$||39,99 US$||39,99 US$|
3 hechos únicos sobre mi
- I'm into a lot of Spirituality stuff, which includes manifestation/the law of attraction, energy healing, crystals for healing, reincarnation, and a lot more!
- I'm very fortunate to live near a beach. I literally go swimming almost every day. It's very good for the mind, body, and soul. Forget basketball or football, it's all about swimming for me!
- I have been a pescetarian since 2003! I do not consume any land animal meat; I do eat eggs and cheese and all seafood. I'm a bit of a healthnut. I don't drink or smoke either. It's all water for me! Oh, and I love watermelon.
The lessons are well balanced and never boring. There is always a prepared material and a lot of conversation based on it. Eugene is focused on what I am saying and helps me pronounce words properly. I can recommend these lessons with a clear conscience.