Perfil del profesor Christopher
The biggest difference I can make for you is with your speaking ability and the way you learn English.
- I started teaching in Taiwan in 2005. There I taught mainly school aged children. I learnt that you have to make teaching clear and easy to understand. I worked in Taiwan until 2010. After that I taught as a freelancer in the Netherlands. I have taught private students and companies. Most of my students want to improve their spoken English.
- ¿qué esperas obtener de mis clases?
- They should expect to talk a lot. They will be encouraged to be active and to take risks. I go from focused exercises to looser exercises. From my experience it's beneficial to relate the language to the student's life. If they take a course, they will get feedback on vocabulary as well and this will be tested in the follow-up lesson. I like to use pictures and characters so that once some 'gramma
- mi experiencia docente:
- I have about 13 years teaching experience. I have mainly taught private students and group classes. I have helped students with grammar, preparing for exams, using English at work, speaking and in general improving their English level.
- mi experiencia fuera de la enseñanza:
- I worked 10 years as a civil servant in London. I administered grants to charities and schools. Also, I have travelled a lot. I love Asia, food and cities. I also like to relax in cafes and spend time with my wife. When I was younger, I took lots of photos and made art.
- idiomas nativos:
- otros idiomas hablados:
- chino (mandarín), holandés
- Celta Diploma
precio por lección
Prueba de 30 minutos: GRATIS
|1 LECCIÓN||5 LECCIONES||10 LECCIONES|
|13,50 US$||12,00 US$||12,00 US$|
|17,00 US$||14,50 US$||13,50 US$|
|23,00 US$||19,50 US$||18,00 US$|
|27,50 US$||23,00 US$||21,50 US$|
3 hechos únicos sobre mi
- I used to teach in a refugee camp in Thailand. It was located in a forest on the border with Myanmar
- I was a president of a Toastmasters' club. Toastmasters help people improve their presentation skills with a learning through doing approach.
- I used to write articles for magazines in Taiwan.
¡Este profesor no ha recibido valoraciones... todavía!