Perfil del profesor María
Hola! My name is María Victoria and I am a Spanish native speaker who loves teaching
- I completed my English Language and Literature teaching degree in 2015 at Universidad Nacional de la Plata, Argentina. I have extensive experience teaching English as a Second Language and Spanish to various age groups both in private and state schools. I am currently a Spanish Language Assistant in a secondary school in Lowestoft helping students to prepare their Spanish GCSEs examinations
- ¿qué esperas obtener de mis clases?
- I tailor my lessons to suit the learner. I teach fun interactive lessons using media, videos, speaking activities and games.
- mi experiencia docente:
- I have extensive experience teaching various age groups both in private and state schools in Argentina. In January 2016 I set up my own tutoring business Escuela de Lenguas Montessori which aims at helping students from all levels to achieve their best.
- mi experiencia fuera de la enseñanza:
- I am passionate about teaching my mother tongue and sharing my knowledge of the Hispanic world. I very much enjoy the opportunity to pass on my knowledge and enthusiasm to my students.
- inglés, español
- idiomas nativos:
- otros idiomas hablados:
- Bachelor degree in English Language and Literature
precio por lección
Prueba de 30 minutos: GRATIS
|1 LECCIÓN||5 LECCIONES||10 LECCIONES|
|11,50 US$||10,50 US$||10,50 US$|
|18,00 US$||16,50 US$||16,50 US$|
|23,00 US$||20,50 US$||18,00 US$|
|33,00 US$||29,50 US$||28,00 US$|
3 hechos únicos sobre mi
- I won a scholarship from the Argentinian Ministry of Education and the British Council to be a Spanish Language Assistant in a secondary school for 9 months in England. I am currently living in Lowestoft, Suffolk helping students to prepare their Spanish GCSE examinations.
- I can help you whether you want to learn Spanish just for fun, for going on holiday or obtaining a qualification.I am friendly, patient and caring. I tailor my lessons to suit the learner. I teach fun interactive lessons using media, videos, speaking activities and games. I keep abreast with changes and updates in education so I know what is needed and expected by exam boards.
- I am passionate about teaching my mother tongue and sharing my knowledge of the Hispanic world
Juan Garcia Contreras
Ha hecho la clase totalmente amena desde el primer momento. Genial.